Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crash Love

Eh, Crash Love comes out September 29th, and seeing as AFI is my favorite band as well as my most common used form of anit-writer's block, you could say I'm having a panic attack.

Not that that is important.

What shall we discuss today? Let's see, I got my first comment, thought followers remain dead. I guess I'll talk about myself. (I know this is a contridiction, but that is basically what I think good writers do).

Fave color: Red! Duh. Obviously people could guess that.
Fave food: potatoe and leek soup.
Real name: like hell! What is the point of a penname if you tell everyone your true identity?

I think Readers know a lot more about me now.

So earlier today I published a short story and my "editor" and "illustrator" had a cow. She hates it when I do spontanious things online. (Note: this is not such a thing because she doesn't know about it). The story is called December's Wonderland Part Three (the earlier parts are already published) and is really short. It just involves some teacups and a mad Mad Hatter. If you think I am rambling, I am.

So I'm gonna mention my favorite mangas! *spazzes* Of course, Godchild, Fairy Cube, Angel Sanctuary, or anything by my favorite artist: Kaori Yuki. She is pure genius on page, no matter how religious her writing can get.

Speaking of religion, that's a tender topic most people either talk too much about or not enough about. I'm just not gonna mention it. I wrote a new poem called "Puzzled? So Is She" the other day and I am going to post it on my other blog. I suggest you read it. (Realizes is advertising and that the entire post is lame). Um...till next time??

4 comments:

  1. Yay *glomp* thanks for following me ^^ I'll follow you too.
    I haven't read Godchild yet, but it's on my to read list although I do like Angle Sanctuary and Fairy Cube :D Okay, I'll go check out your other blog when I get a chance! What is AFI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFI!!!! OMG!!! Lol. *spazzes* it's my favorite band... they're kinda emo but their lyrics are really good. They've got a keyboard, guitar, bass, and drums. Stands for A Fire Inside I think... Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. : D I'll check them out! My favorite band is Blue October they're kind of emo too, but I love them anyway <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue October is pretty cool. I love the vid for Dirt Room

    ReplyDelete