Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not Good Enough For the Truth in Cliche'

So I bought a CD. >.< Escape the Fate's Dying Is Your Latest Fashion. While not what I expected, I am thrilled by the screaming, growling, and lyrics! Plus, a great bass part. I also came across that Used CD (Artwork) and like it too, though I didn't buy it. (Borrowed it due to the obscene cover).

The more I look at the world, the more I realize it is in love. They say spring is the season for it...no. Fall is. After all, everyone is back into school with their new infatuations. It is the season of dating and my epic lonliness. Whoever "they" are, they are very wrong about what the season of love is. Valentine's Day? Not only a cliche', but a sad way for people to break up. My cynic is coming through. But loneliness is a vice to many. It is an emotion that helps make humans...humans.

Seriously though. Buy an Escape the Fate CD.

4 comments:

  1. who doesn't like them? they cwaazy, i need new cd's but my mom doesn't like that type & my radio is a dud.....i'll settle for lady gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Lady Gaga is actually the only pop I listen to. I think they don't like em because...they are communists wired only a certain way! the question remains, "who is they?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for following, Shadow_Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "they" is escape the fate..... i think? and omg : you know what Wicked Lovely is!!!! i'm reading the 3rd^-^

    ReplyDelete