Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sugar! With Questions (Oh, they'll never fit in the cookie jar).

The world is a complicated place. At first, when we're children, we think it truly revolves around ourselves. Still, how do we know it doesn't? We can't prove someone else's consciousness. I was just thinking about that. Were you?

I was flipping through an unnamed book when guess what caught my eye? One of my favorite poet and author's quote. Lewis Carroll said: "Babies are illogical. Nobody is despised who can manage a crocodile. Illogical persons are despised." Now this made me think. First off, all of these are false except for perhaps the first. Carroll knew that. His nonsense makes people think. "Illogical persons are despised..." not everyone despises babies, do they? *looks away*

Just as I predicted what, two posts ago? My hunger has ceased and all I can focus on is the painful schoolwork and narratives. My writing has really hit a standstill. If I may ask, someone suggest a word they really like and I'll write something off that word. You cannot ask me to write something off "twisted," "caustic," or "apathy." I do enough already. Tee hee.

And that's all?

No comments:

Post a Comment