Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Dark Life

What one considers "dark" and "mysterious" is a matter of opinion. The cliche' yet always correct conotation is VAMPIRES! But seriously. They can have so many other things linked together. Like, for example, let's say a blogger is dark and mysterious, but seems good. Ironic? A little. This goes back to a Lewis Carroll quote I mentioned. Only now I have worded it to, "All dark people aren't good." True or false? Undoubtly false.

I realized something today as I listened to Magistra mumbled Latin at me and the sweaty crowd of juveniles. People love to read about other people's lives. It's an escape. And it is the beginning of what I call fiction. But wait. You aren't reading about my life here. You're reading something designed to make you think and to make you entertained. So A) why am I boring, B) why do I keep writing? It's the human nature. Everyone wants to be known by someone. Even if that person/those people don't know their real name. Thus, we have found the purpose of this blog.

I am looking to get more followers. *shudders* God, that just sounds so creepy! Followers...eh. Anyway, I'll advertise "you" if you advertise "me."

=P A quote: "This sentence I'm reading is terrific." -The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.

And that's all?

1 comment:

  1. if you think on it-well if i think on it, it hurts my head, i do and don't like to ponder on things to much-might realize somethin' ya don't wanna know........ anyway YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS LATIN!!!! no fair!

    ReplyDelete