Saturday, September 12, 2009


What would I have on my headstone? 'Cause obviously I won't be there to say, "Put ___ on it, kay guys?" So I guess the question is a little stupid. Still, I suppose it depends on how I died. Tell you the truth, I would just want "Raziel-Red" and Vade Mecum. As for at the actual funeral, I wouldn't mind my family/friends/random people to play Silver and Cold by AFI. Have you seen the video for it? I suggest you look it up. It is pure...I'm not sure. But there is something morally wrong with it, and this mesmerises me.

Now we get to SLEEP. What is it exactly? No one knows what happens while they are asleep, what they look like (unless you like, film yourself =P), or what goes on around them. During the average human life, you will swallow around seven spiders while you sleep. Still, I never dream, though I used to. Something tender about dreams makes them leave my head the moment I fall into my coma. One of the most interesting and...well, beautiful, dreams I have heard about was from a friend. He said he was at school, the sky was overcast, he was standing under the tree by one of the benches. He said I was sitting and not looking at him. But my mouth was moving and I was smiling. I looked at him and laughed and then the wind blew my hair and suddenly I wasn't there. He said he then woke up. While I am usually skeptical about what people actually dream, his story seemed liable. We talked about it for around an hour before I started to read him some usual poetry. (We used to do that a lot, but now we...never talk). If I say the dream is beautiful I feel conceited. Yet, you must believe me when I say that in my own mind's picture, it sounded wonderful and very beautiful.

BTW, I've forgotten almost everything about "not mentioning my life." I think I need to mention some of it, to a degree. I still won't give names. But maybe you'll get a closer look of who I am. My thoughts are made to be shared. Oh, and the friend I mentioned above is the one I mentioned before. You know, the bipolar one?

And that's all?

1 comment:

  1. i really don't care what's on the headstone as much as i wonder who's gonna be there.......... btw i love that song, haven't seen the mv though bye ^-^

    ReplyDelete