Friday, September 4, 2009

New Perspective


The title should get everyone interested. Because of a resent quiz result I don't even care about, I am writing this. What can I say? Well, I have reasoned that if you have a penname you have a split-alter-ego that does the writing. I find this funny, yet not that funny. "Hello?" "What?"

As it were, I finally found Panic! at the Disco's new single, "New Perspective"'s video. The song already has become some what of a theme to me. I think it's good the band is still putting out songs even though they "broke up." Always and forever, my favorite song by them will be "There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey. You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet." However, I didn't write a short story on their first album. But I did on their second.

The Used seem to have a new CD out. Why didn't anyone tell me? I mean, I heard about it today and was like, "Oh? They have a new CD?" It's like they decided not to tell anyone. (Or am I just out of it as usual??)

A manga I started not to long ago, The Gentlemen's Alliance, has started to interest me again. Though I find the plot somewhat cliche', I am sorta enjoying it. I like how their is only like one or two straight characters. Took me awhile to figure that out, actually. What does piss me off in the series however, is when the postman turns out to be Maori!! (If the name is wrong, I haven't ever paid much attention to random Shojo reads' names). I was more than a little ticked.

I nearly broke my arm!!! *looks the other way* But I'm actually not too injured. See, I ran into a door...
Sounds like something I would do when I'm writing and walking, eh? It's okay. You can laugh because I did, too.

2 comments:

  1. XD what a funny way to break your arm!
    Ah yes Gentlemens alliance! I thought that was really cute, I love Arina Tanemura's artwork <3 so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. But I still like Matsuri Hino or Kaori Yuki's more. GA is hilarious but it also gets really sad at parts!

    ReplyDelete